Bespoke books that pack a powerful message
At Laurence King we enjoy helping companies tell their stories through exceptional publications that are intellectually engaging and visually stunning.
As a world-renowned publisher highly respected for its design-led content-rich publishing list, Laurence King has over the last twenty-five years, time and time again, created innovative and beautiful books that inform, delight and inspire. We now use this hard-won expertise to publish benchmark-setting books on companies and brands that have interesting stories to tell.
We offer a bespoke full-yet-flexible publishing service to our corporate customers, which can take a project from initial concept right through to publication, sales and marketing. Working hand-in-hand with our clients, we can arrange everything needed to ensure the creation of an absolutely outstanding book – from acclaimed specialist authors and award-winning graphic design to the most exacting standards of pre-press and printing.
The benefits of corporate publishing
- An impressive and meaningful projection of your brand
- A long-lasting embodiment of your corporate values
- A cost-effective PR and marketing tool
- A highly efficient way of gaining culturally credible multi-platform media attention
- A means of disseminating ‘your story’ into different languages and across global markets.
The benefits of working with Laurence King
- Exceptional editorial, design and production team that is second to none
- Twenty-five year illustrious track record of creating landmark and category-defining publications
- Full-scale global distribution of the retail editions of any corporate title thanks to Laurence King’s worldwide book-trade presence.
- Full in-house marketing and PR team to actively and successfully publicise any corporate book once its published
LKP’s corporate publishing team
Editorial: Internationally renowned design authors and editors Charlotte and Peter Fiell are Laurence King’s Special Projects Ambassadors and editorially manage all of its corporate publishing projects.
Design: Senior Pentagram partner Angus Hyland is Laurence King’s multi-award-winning Creative Director and personally oversees the design of all Laurence King’s corporate publishing projects.
Production: Laurence King’s in-house production department is one of the most highly regarded within the illustrated book sector and has won numerous accolades, including the following BPIF awards:
- 100 Ideas series: Brand/Series Identity 2012
- Lettering: Academic/reference 2012
- Vintage Menswear: Lifestyle illustrated 2013
- Purple Book: Book of the Year 2013 (also winner Trade Illustrated)
- This Is series: Brand/Series Identity 2015
To find out more, please get in touch at firstname.lastname@example.org